expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned thoroughly? No, but I like it when it does. :)

2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person? Yes ;)

3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual. Hummm Jeremy went to the grocery store! lol

4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?
I am gonna pick the green crayon because my favorite is purple and I don't want it to melt fast, even though I know they would both melt about the same speed! lol

5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?
I would probably cover my nose and breath through my mouth until I could no longer stand it!

6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?
In a toilet at my house, yes I would fish it out and wash my hands with hot water and LOTS of soap for at least 10mins! Would I fish it out of a public toilet........HELL NO!

7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm?
OMGosh way to freaking long!!

8. Do you think you can dance? Nope lol

9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you?
I get paranoid and drive the people I am eating with crazy enough that they get up and ask the person why they are staring! lol

10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question.
If there's a speed of sound and a speed of light is there a speed of smell?

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

6 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for my BF to go to the grocery store...and he works from home!! Sigh.

    Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea- send your friends after the lunch stalker.

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/sounds-like-mackenzie-has-had-colorful.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. #10: Very interesting! Can we ask Stephen Hawking that question? Hehe Please visit mine here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Speed of smell...if there is I hope its just a good smell and not the one from #5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we got the same answer on #6 ;)

    hmmm on #10, i think i might need to do a little bit of digging hahah

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete