expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. Your thoughts on truck drivers?
The trucks scare me as they barrel down the highway. I don't really have any thoughts about truck drivers except that my ex-husband is one.....

2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....)
Yes I did and my reaction is OMFG when is her uterus going to fall out!?

3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?
Yes......sadly I have.

4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking?
Yes I just walk into my mom's house and Dad's, I might start with Stacia just to freak her out! LOL!

Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking?
Yes my mom, my brother and Stacia just walk on in.

5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?
A bunch of crap! Stuff I need to take back to Walmart, the camping chair, umbrella, first aid kit, picnic blanket and other random stuff!

6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there?
Between 15 and 20

7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
Loads of dirty dishes cause the man said he would do them and has not so I am on strike!!

8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150....
I am gonna say that right now being as flat ass broke as I am I would probably just let it slide.

9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?
Toss why fold them?

10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?
Nope

11. Who is your favorite Disney character?
Ariel from the Little Mermaid

12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?
House, SYTYCD, Castle and America's Next Top Model!!

13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?
I pick it up and take it home of course!

14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....)
Nope

15. Are we there yet?
NO!
For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

5 comments:

  1. Get your butt to Walmart! LOL

    Great answers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, never heard of Castle before. Though I like all the other shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. many answered Ariel, including me! mermaids are fun & sexy heehee
    loved your answers :) mine's UP too; you're welcome to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are not the only one afraid of the trucks my daughter and sister in law hate to drive beside them now my dad on the other hand loved them and thought of them as a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. great answers! trucks don't bother me - I drive to work at 330am, just me and a bunch of trucks on I80! It's cars that scare me - you never know what they're going to do!

    ReplyDelete