expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. That's a hole where my heart used to be.

2. Hey you over there; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: freedom, happiness, changes, sadness, growing, being and many many more!

4. Split Pea and Ham soup is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know when it's over? Do I have to spell it out for you?

6. This afternoon there are clouds in the sky and my heart as well as a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the girls to Hannah's bday party and getting to spend some time with the boys, tomorrow my plans include I have no plans, woohoo and Sunday, I want to relax and I am beyond excited for the TRUE BLOOD FINALE although I am sad it will be over! :(

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

2 comments:

  1. Answers 1 and 5 need a separate post I think. Those answers pinch my heart.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the same with ewok1993 on #1 and #5. Hope you're ok. have a nice weekend.

    My fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete