Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."
1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
I bought Princesses birthday presents today.
2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
I told mom she was looking really good the other day, she has been loosing weight. She said "Thank you very much" and smiled!
3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
Just the other day I had to return the "BBQ sauce" that I had gotten to make the Shredded BBQ sandwiches. When Stacia got here she realized I had gotten the wrong sauce and went to the store to get the right kind.
4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
FOREVER ago, I honestly cannot remember the last time...
5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office? For a kiddo this past Thursday, for myself I think it was in July.
6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did?
I guess that would have been today...
What was it and what happened?
I really DON'T want to talk about it, but it sucked.
7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
Hummm I guess that would have been today at the grocery store.
8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
Wow it has been a long time since that has happened, but if I did I would go across the street to mom's and get the spare key.
9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)? A really long long time.
For more Saturday 9 participants click here!