expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."

1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, "I saw you pick up that money. It's mine." You ask how much it was. She yells, "Are you calling me a liar?" What do you do?
I ask again how much it was and if she can tell me the correct amount I would hand it over. If not I would continue walking along.

2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it?
You would find it is the only clean one in the house!

3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)?
Gosh what a question I would say the dog next door who never shuts the fXXk up, but they recently moved THANK GOD!!

4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think it would be and would guess you'd find that funny?
LOL! I am gonna say Stacia cause I can see her crazy drunk arse doing something like that

Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off?
Cause she is a big ole goober and I would laugh my arse off!!

5. What do you call a male Ladybug?
Mr Ladybug sir?

6. Your friends throw you a party. They've got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party?
I am not sure I would not want to hurt anyone's feelings and if they are my friends they should know I detest that person so I think I may just go along with it. Although I might just fess up and see if we can get anyone else to play!

7. What's your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs?
I don't have one I think they should all be put down.......

8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you?
LOL! He would probably tell you I was quite a handful!

9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death??
Uhm I actually have no fun plans at all sadly just packing, packing and more packing.

For more Saturday 9 participants click here!

2 comments:

  1. Happy packing!

    Have a great Saturday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/im-having-productive-weekend-doggone-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing. Ugh. I feel for you.

    Loved reading your answers.
    You're happy those neighbours moved.
    Ours still make a lot of noise.


    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting this weekend.

    You can find my answers ::here::.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete