expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 21, 2009

Give Me Five Monday

This week's topic is.....Give Me Five of your favorite drinks:
  1. Diet Dr Pepper
  2. Red Bull
  3. Vitamin Water
  4. Screwdrivers ;)
  5. Coffee(LOTS of cream and little sugar)
*Soon I am going to be phasing soda out and replacing it with Tea. If any of you have good recipe please leave it in the comment section, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

4 comments:

  1. You can find some wonderful flavored greet teas in the supermarket. And it's very good for you. And good for you giving up soda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to stop drinking soda too. It's not good for my waistline. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice plan.. try my #1 fave, ull surely love it :)

    mine is up too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Phoenix, to make good iced tea at home...espeically sweet tea. I just add 2 family sized tea bags to my coffee pot and run the clean hot water just as if I was making coffee. Just let it steep for a bit and then pour it over sugar or sweetener in the bottom of your gallon pitcher and then fill with water! :)

    ReplyDelete