expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."

1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why?
Wow what a question...I really like my name, but if I had to choose a different one I would go with Phoenix. ;)

2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why?
I would relive 2004 because there were so many things I could have changed or done differently to help my situation be better now......

3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
I would change my friendship with Stacia. I would have made sure to stay in contact with her so that we could have helped each other through out all the changes in our lives.

4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why?
I would have dated Ben Ballard because he was SOOOOO hot! lol

6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? I am gonna go with no...

If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country?
I want to stay here in the USA because my family is here, I know how to live here and I am kinda a chicken. I would like to stay where I am comfy and familiar.

7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why?
I would love to be a biologist/computer programmer because I enjoy both fields very much.

8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why?
I would wish that Granddaddy would help us buy the house and we could continue living here forever.

9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be?
I would choose Shelia over at Ma Vie Folle and Melanie over at Slurping Life

For more Saturday 9 participants click here!