expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died?
This is a really scary question for me because my first thoughts go to what will happen to my children? and how they will be taken care of.......makes me wanna cry. I would want to take my children on a family vacation to Sea World and Disneyland cause I have not as of yet been able to take them to do any of those things.

I would want to be able to see Cameron's face as he plays in the ocean for the first time. I would spend every waking moment with my kids playing. Letting them know how much they mean to me and making tapes for them to watch once I am gone!

2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash? Cold hard cash here, no CC or Debit.

3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake?
They are both so cute I can't decide, I love reptiles!!

4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & eavesdrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you? I pretend to read a book while people watching and eavesdropping!

5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh?
It depends on if I know them.....

6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod?
I have actually been in this position and I tried my best to understand, but mostly ended up smiling and nodding! lol

7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud?
Oh HELL yes!! That sounds like a great time!!

8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it effected your vision?
Yes and they SUCK!

9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types?
Gosh I would pick the circus! lol

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean in Q1! that;s my first thought too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've 'pretended' to read before while listening to others :)

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/thunking-about-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete