expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."

1. If everyone liked each other, what would we complain about? That is a very good question, maybe the weather?

2. If you were most powerful person in the world, how would you use that power?
I would use the power to bring about world peace! One can hope and wish right!?

3. If had exactly one year to live, what are the three things you'd want to do before you died?
Wow I answered a question very similar to this the other day. I would want to make sure that my children were well taken care of and NOT split up. I would want to take them on a family vacation because we have not been able to do that yet. Lastly I would want to make sure they know how much I love them and make tapes (audio and visual) for them so that they would never feel alone and without me.

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that one thing be?
I would change the need for War, although I know that is not truly possible.

5. If you could take one thing back, what would that one thing be?
Wow one thing out of all of them........I would not have taken J back when I did.

6. If you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things you'd bring with you?
A big boat so we could visit family etc, my kiddos and a gun and unlimited ammo.

7. If the internet didn't exist, would the quality of life go up or down? I think it would do both to be honest.

8. If a million dollars fell off a back of a truck, would you keep it? Currently in my situation, sadly I would keep it.

9. What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?
Huh? Not sure I understand so I will just go with it......I always say the right thing at the wrong time. I stole a lot in high school and feel badly for it! I have done lots of things wrong the first thing that comes to mind is not finishing high school, it is SO much harder now!!

For more Saturday 9 participants click here!