expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 14, 2009

Give Me Five Monday

This week's topic is.....Give Me Five of your favorite ways to be crafty or creative.

1. Photography-is one of my true passions!

2. Cooking-I am beginning to really love my time in the kitchen.

3. Drawing and or designing

4. Crafting with the kids-which could include a multitude of different types of crafting.

5. Cross stitching-has been a hobby of mine for years, I need to do it more often.

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

4 comments:

  1. I too love crafting with the kids, cooking and photography. I really want to learn how to do some photo editing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love taking pictures. I'm so happy to have digital photography (although I don't think the quality is the same) but it allows me to snap many more shots and only print out the ones I want. When I'm in my photographer mentality I tend to favor the clouds & sky or trees for my subjects. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh cooking, of course! How could I forget that one? So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that I forgot counted cross stitch! I haven't done it in a long time because of having cats. But I loved it, too. It takes lots of patience which may be another reason I haven't done it in awhile.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete