expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Give Me Five Monday

This week's topic is.....Give Me Five of your favorite ways to be crafty or creative.

1. Photography-is one of my true passions!

2. Cooking-I am beginning to really love my time in the kitchen.

3. Drawing and or designing

4. Crafting with the kids-which could include a multitude of different types of crafting.

5. Cross stitching-has been a hobby of mine for years, I need to do it more often.

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

4 comments:

  1. I too love crafting with the kids, cooking and photography. I really want to learn how to do some photo editing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love taking pictures. I'm so happy to have digital photography (although I don't think the quality is the same) but it allows me to snap many more shots and only print out the ones I want. When I'm in my photographer mentality I tend to favor the clouds & sky or trees for my subjects. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh cooking, of course! How could I forget that one? So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that I forgot counted cross stitch! I haven't done it in a long time because of having cats. But I loved it, too. It takes lots of patience which may be another reason I haven't done it in awhile.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete