expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Yellow Jacket @ Foma

One Long Meme(Part One)

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
Either my mom or Stacia

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes always!

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I am more of a listener in that kind of setting.

4. Do you take compliments well?
No, I need to work on that........

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Nope

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably not, although I would hope to survive.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes I did every summer for a month, it was awesome!

8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
The game of Life.

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? NO!!!!

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I think so, but I guess it would depend.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I like to be pursued.

12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Loyal, loving and moody.

13. Do any songs make you cry?
Anything even remotely sad does.

14. Are you continuing your education?
Yes I am.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I do, but I don't.

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes

17. How often do you read books?
Not very often.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The future

19. What is your favorite children’s book?
The Kissing Hand

20.What color are your eyes?
Hazel

21. How tall are you?
5'6

22. Where is your dream house located?
Right here where I am now, but of course a different house. lol

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My kids, the animals and then my pictures and disks.

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I think it was in March.

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Just right up the road a few miles.

26. Do you like mustard?
Yes love it!

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

2 comments:

  1. You love mustard?
    Good for you.
    Have a great Sunday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/pass-mustard.html

    ReplyDelete