expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. I feel like everything is swirling around me and I don't know where to turn or what to do!

2. Hiking is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Dexter and my typing....

4. I am tired and I'm glad I have a bed.

5. The last time I moved was a few years ago.

6. I will be packing this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching more Dexter, tomorrow my plans include packing, packing, packing and Sunday, I want to pack some more well not really, but that is what I will be doing.

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

4 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you're moving again, if you're talking of packing and mentioning previous moves? Good luck, if so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers. I just moved recently and it is so much work! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers. just having moved myself, i can tell you that packing is more fun than unpacking :) enjoy the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope you'll find a few quiet moments in between.

    My answers are ::here::

    ReplyDelete