Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.
1. I can't believe that school is almost out... I am NOT ready for summer!
2. Wishing for a wonderful weekend for everyone.
3. How can I get through this next week? I am so incredibly excited! :):)
4. Gingered Orange Mango Chicken with rice and steamed Sugar Snap Peas was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one half a dozen of the other.
6. I forgot to send in the girl's applications for camp; no no no!
7.And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Papa Murphy's pizza and a movie with the family, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the garage, going to T-man's t-ball game and then we have a little surprise planned for all the kids :) :) and Sunday, I want to just rest!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!