expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:

"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
NOPE and how would they control that anyway? Like an electric fence kinda forcefield around your body? lol

2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?
Nope

3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
Regular blue jeans?

4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
Hummmm not sure I honestly cannot think of anything!

5. What is your news source?
TV, Internet and the Radio

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
Mommy's and cool people! ;)

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???
I would say "Oh no really?! That sucks, want some Tylenol?"

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
SUSHI ROLLS!!!

9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.
Nope not me I am just not that adventurous!

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
Cleaning up after dinner and getting the kids bathed and ready for bed.

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

6 comments:

  1. I'd like some tylenol! Thank you! (-c-,)
    Yum yum! shushi rolls are my fave! =)
    Mine is up! Please visit me in http://eccentricaquarius.blogspot.com
    Thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously- regular blue jeans.

    Have a great Thursday!

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/have-you-ever-been-bitten-by-member-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd like some tylenol, too. Thanks :)

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how everyone has said blue jeans...it's so interesting!

    ReplyDelete