expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. My car is having serious issues at the moment! I am hoping we can figure out what the problem is soon and fix it!

2. Princesses ninth birthday is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem to keep getting worse and worse! I am SO ready for the upswing!

4. The front porch is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened to my life..............

6. Happiness is not impossible,if you can count on yourself and your man!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching ANTM with Princess tomorrow my plans include gosh no plans :) and Sunday, I want to make sure Princess has an awesome birthday despite all that is going on around us!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

1 comment: