expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 10, 2009

20 of 52

Gosh this week has just flown right on by and I realized that I had no picture for today's 52 Weeks! So the girls and I had an impromptu photo shoot which turned silly as usual! lol
Here are my favorites and plz ignore the mess!
"52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!"

To join in on the 52 Weeks challenge or just to see some awesome photos visit Forever in Blue Jeans.

10 comments:

  1. I love the first one. So silly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your impromptu photo shoots! You get great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your silly pictures too! I bet your house is so fun! Your pics always make me smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imprompt photos rock! and my house has always been a work in progress! You look like such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly pictures are great, and you can tell you kids are lovin' every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... your kids are still young enough to love the impromptu. I'd get those "crazy mom" stares if I tried that. :) Looks like fun everyday moments to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly pictures are the best...super cute, 'specially the last one!

    ReplyDelete