expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Barbara @ Stray Thoughts
The Random Dozen Meme

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? Soda

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
Iphones a phone is a phone is a phone you know it's made to call people not spend all day on...

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about? I love playing The Sims 2

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Run River Run (old camp song from my childhood)

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Feta!!

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
I would tell them to be themselves and write about personal experiences. Also to visit others and comment often, both of these I need to work on.....

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? There is no other name unless I had been born a boy and I would have been Charles Michael.

Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Nope I like my name! :)

8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Stability and someone I can count on

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It's the first two seasons of True Blood on DVD and it's from my secret admirer! lol

10. Today–what song represents you?
Gosh idk a happy and carefree one! lol

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
That I am really boring and only talk about my kids!

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
They were the only clean ones left, cause I am WAY behind on laundry!

What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
They say that I have had way to much on my plate and have not been motivated to keep up with the chores.

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to join in the fun this week. Great answers. I'm posting again Wednesday, if you'd like to play along again.

    ReplyDelete