expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Greenish Lady!

The Green Meme

1. What is your current obsession?
Junior mints

2. What’s a good coffee place?
Einstein's Bagels!!

3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
Jeremy :)

4. Do you nap a lot?
Nope I do not nap, but I do sleep in whenever possible! lol

5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
Breaded chicken, Sweet potato fries and Sugar snap peas with Apple pie for dessert.

6. What was the last thing that you bought?
Toilet paper, liquid dish washing soap and Leis

7. What is your favorite weather?
I like a nice sunny day that is not to hot.

8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
I am gonna pick Hootin' Anni she is sweet and funny!

9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
Round Rock, Texas

10. Name three things that you could not live without.
My family, vitamin water, my computer

11. What would you like in your hands right now?
An easy button!

12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
Vodka

13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
The fact that I have serious issues with self control!!

14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
I wanted to be a Lawyer or Psychiatrist.

15. What are you missing right now?
T-man :(

16. What are you currently reading?
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle

17. What do you fear the most?
Something horrible happening to one of my kids.

18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
Yes Man was pretty damn funny!

19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle

20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
Definitely the Green stuff!

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing

10 comments:

  1. Stopping by via Stealing Sunday.

    Ok, I have not thought about Junior Mints in years - but now those sound amazing!! =)

    Too bad the Easter Bunny already went to the store and did not buy any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Green Stuff looks pretty yummy! Happy Easter.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A new earth" is giving me goose bumps!
    is it good? i mean that good?

    http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/04/green-goes-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just there recently...Round Rock! Ohhhhhhhh, and a vodka gimlet please....chilled, stirred, no ice. Whoa, I sound a tad bit like Sean Connery.

    You mentioned me? Whoa....I'm taken for a loop here. You're a doll! Now, why's the vodka gone? Or wait, I think it goes "Why's the Rum gone"

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet potato fries sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vodka is sort of a dangerous pleasure, isn't it? At least, it is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Einstein's has the best bagels, but I've never had their coffee. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Sunday Stealing.
    I love the picture.
    I hope that you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Just trying to get around and say hello to at least a few of the people who played along. Judd borrowed (stole?) the meme at my blog, so I've just discovered this Sunday activity. Hmmm. I've just finished reading "A New Earth" too. Took me 3 tries to get into it, but I'm really glad I persisted. Very interesting. Good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete