expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Lady Nina @ Live the Good Life, Fight the Good Fight

The 40 Meme

1. My uncle once : I don't have an uncle :(

2. Never in my life : did I think it would be this chaotic!

3. When I was seventeen : life was well pretty chaotic!

4. High School was : mostly fun, but I should have studied more.

5. I will never forget : those that went before me.

6. I once met : and danced with Chubby Checker.

7. There’s this girl I know who : is a HUGE thorn in my side!

8. Once, at a bar : I made an ass of myself.

9. By noon, I’m usually : cooking lunch for the kids.

10. Last night : was not really a good one to be quite honest.

11. If only I had : more time and energy.

12. Next time I go to gym/church : yea neither if these will be happening soon. We do not go to church and the world is my gym!

13. Susan Boyle : is amazing!!

14. What worries me most : at the moment are Princesses wrists.

15. When I turn my head left, I see : Jeremy

16. When I turn my head right, I see : the wall

17. You know I’m lying when : I over explain

18. What I miss most about the eighties : is the music!

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : some hot old lady that seduces all the hot young guys. A girl can dream can't she! lol

20. By this time next year : I will be where I need to be.

21. A better name for me would be : Phoenix

22. I have a hard time understanding : much of anything at the moment.

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : study web design etc

24. You know I like you if : I talk to you!

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my mom, for sure.

26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : ok there is no comparison if you ask me! I will take the 80's TYVM!

27. Take my advice, never : leave children unattended with a chocolate fountain!

28. My ideal breakfast is : french toast, with bacon and eggs.

29. A song I love, but do not own is : Scorpions, Rock you like a Hurricane

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : you visit 6th street.

31. My favorite Beatle is : John Lennon

32. Why won’t people : think before they act like complete idiots!

33. If you spend the night at my house : bring a pillow! :)

34. I’d stop my wedding for : nothing, but an emergency.

35. The world could do without : either of my ex's.

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : eat a cockroach!

37. My favorite blonde is : was Anna Nicole Smith

38: Paper clips are more useful than : wet paper

39. If I do anything well, it’s : organize

40. And by the way : it has been a LONG freaking day!

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing

11 comments:

  1. Agreeing with your #40, it has been a long day here too.

    And, how cool is it that you once danced with Chubby Checker!

    Happy Stealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than wet paper indeed! And your breakfast sounds fantastic....for dinner. LOL Great answers, Phoenix.

    My stolen meme is posted. Do stop by if you get a chance. I'd love to have you for company today. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a big meme! I think my brain would hurt after thinking of answers to all those! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers!

    Wow, you danced with Chubby Checker??? That's pretty sweet.

    Take care~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your #29. Great song.

    Joy <--via Sunday Stealing

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOme of these are good info about you (wink)

    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..you don't have an uncle.
    I liked your Church/Gym answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your answers. Have a happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dancing with Chubby. Way cool. Did you waltz? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun answers!

    #35: there's a reason they are exes, isn't there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your answers, and the kitties! My cousin lies like you. She overexplains. She is also guilty of forgetting details in the lie. :) Happy Sunday!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete