expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Belle at Scattered and Random!

Our Third Meme About Blogging

1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?
Phoenix has been my online/gaming name for over four years now, I love it so I wanted to be able to incorporate that into the title. I am a mom and I am blogging so that is how Phoenix The Blogging Mama was born!

2. What are your general goals for blogging?
I honestly do not have any goals for my blogging. I hope that it helps someone, makes you think or at least laugh while reading so if that qualifies as a goal than there ya have it.

3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous?
Most people in my real life know that I blog, but no one from real life comments on my blog! Dammit people!! LOL!

How often do you post (x per week)?
I blog everyday most weeks so 7 times.

4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?
I have seriously been slacking on reading blogs lately, but on a "normal" week I would say around 12 times.

5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)
I do not really have any criteria except I would like to feel something while reading a blog or laugh! I also really like reading blogs that help me look at things from a totally different viewpoint or perspective.

6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?
I have saved all my blog entries except the past few months in a word document just in case!

7. What are the things you like best about blogging?
I like to talk about my life and the people in it. I like being able to read about other people's lives and what they go through. I enjoy using my blog to vent it helps me see things from a different perspective.

8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?
I do not like the writer's block I get sometimes.

9. How do you handle comments?
What ya mean?

10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?
Nope!

11. Any desired blog features?
I would like more backgrounds on Blogger, but other than that I am happy!

12. Have you suffered blog addiction?
I do not think so lol

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing

5 comments:

  1. Your answer for blog features....there is a free blog template site out for all Blogger Blogs...it's called cutest blog on the block. They have 'tons' of choices, and it's very EASY to redo yours.

    My S. S. is posted now, if you'd like to stop by and read it, I'd love to have your company. Happy and peaceful Sunday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writer's block is annoying, but that's what memes are for. LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it, I forgot about writer's block!!! lol

    My Sunday Stealing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked seeing your answers Phoenix!

    Writer's block...You can get inspiration from current events some of the time.

    ReplyDelete