expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Thunks


A brief description of the meme:
"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. Did you play any April Fools jokes on anyone or have a joke played on you?
Not so far, but we are only halfway through the day. lol The man and I are both kinda bitchy so I am not thinking there will be any jokes this year.

2. If you could be on any non-reality TV show as a guest star or star, which one would it be and why?
I would be on CSI because I absolutely LOVE that show!

3. Do you crack your knuckles? NO it hurts!!

4. If you remember your first day of kindergarten, were you scared or excited?
I think I remember being kinda nervous and excited at the same time.

If you have kids or grand kids, were they scared or excited?
The boy and Princess were both so excited to start school they entered the classroom on their first day and never looked back! Spunky on the other hand cried everyday for a few weeks after I would drop her off. Funny thing about that is she is the most outgoing and I never thought she would have any issues.

5. If you are in the shower, hear the fire alarm going off and smell smoke/see flames, will you just run out of the house with a towel on or grab some clothes & dress as you run out?
I would grab some clothes and run out!

6. Last week the Thursday Thunkers asked about your Daddy (twice), so this week tell us a little about your Mom.
She is awesome and I love her! :)

7. Which search engine do you use most often? Google

8. Did you participate in Earth Hour?
No we did and we were meaning too just did not realize the time till too late!

9. What was the last new-to-you movie you watched? Bolt!

Was it in the theater or on DVD?
It was in the theater and we were finally able to take all four kiddos at the same time! Sadly T-Man had already seen it, but it was new to the rest of us. You see his mom has to take him to see EVERY movie that has to do with kids or teenagers as soon as they are released into the theater! Even things that are NOT five yr old friendly IMO so we have not ever been able to see a movie with him that he has never seen. We have asked her if she could leave one or two for us, but alas she just laughs us off as usual...........

Was it good?
It was awesome we all LOVED it!

10. If you do something embarrassing, do you laugh it off, or sit & worry about it?
I usually laugh it off after I am done feeling like a complete tard! lol

11. Where is your favorite spot in your home to sit & relax?
The back porch would be where I like to sit and relax the most especially this time of the year.

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

5 comments:

  1. oooh a back porch? I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSI would be fun to be on! Great answers. Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I had any porch - you can't sit on a balcony in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful when the 'other parent' is so not helpful?

    ReplyDelete