expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Thunks


A brief description of the meme:
"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. What was the last thing you ate?
Leftover spaghetti and garlic bread.

2. I say the color purple.. what do you think of?
Happiness!

3. Lamps or ceiling lights?
Ceiling Lights, it bugs me if there is not built in lighting!

4. What color rabbit is your favorite?
Grey :)

5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do?
Depends on the time of day and how far away from civilization that I am. I have actually been faced with this situation and it was way back before cell phones were the norm. It was getting dark and we (my ex and I) were at least 5 miles from anything, but we had the boy with us so we could not just stay put which is what I would do if I had been alone or without a baby. We started walking as quickly as we could and luck on our side someone else actually passed us by on this almost untraveled road in the middle of nowhere. They picked us up and took us back to town where we called someone to come get the truck.

6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in?
Twitter!

7. What do you need right now?
Sleep!!

8. And your most serious injury you've had was....?
When I broke my lower leg and ankle in three places. I also tore all my ligaments at the same time and now have a permanent metal plate in the side of my leg. I had three surgeries to put it all back together!!

9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done?
Gosh idk what qualifies as evil!? I am not sure I have done anything truly evil! lol

10. Give us some random fact about you.
I can pick things up and pinch really hard with my toes!!

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

6 comments:

  1. I had spaghetti too! LOL
    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! I'm so jealous about the awesome toe-pinching skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's impressive to have such toe skills after the extensive leg and ankle injury.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouch - that must have hurt!! do you have problem getting through airports?

    ReplyDelete