expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #121

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined!

1. Apparently there's some sort of alternate universe here!

2. I LOVE a sunny day.

3. 2009 has been full of excitement so far.

4. BAM and that was it.

5. For too long I've been overlooking the big things that are just out of reach.

6. I am not obsessed with Facebook; I am not! LOL

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening with the family, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to the Botanical Gardens and Sunday, I want to try to work on the backyard if the freaking weather works with me!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Facebook is a horrible addiction for many. I know because I am one of them, and have many friends that are addicted too. Darn internet and all the fun stuff it has to offer! LOL! Your weekend sounds like a nice one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete