expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #118

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined!

1. Angel or not, I will survive!

2. You cannot have me any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of piss and vinegar aren't ya!

4. I get SO sweaty after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms, I feel all eyes are on me.

6. Mother's Day is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing before we tackle the backyard, tomorrow my plans include planting the flowers and finishing up the backyard and Sunday, I want to take pictures of the kiddos in the Bluebonnets!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a full but fun weekend. enjoy!

    mine's up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6, especially when MOM has to cook the Mother's Day dinner AND do the Mother's Day dishes... sheesh, did they have to make a special day for that?

    Have a great weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting the yard ready..it's that time of year!

    Hubby already did an estimate of the Lowe's bill we should expect.

    ReplyDelete