expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Breast Cancer 3 Day


My friend Lisa at Under The Laundry Heap recently lost a dear friend to Breast Cancer and in Michelle's honor she will be participating in the Breast Cancer 3 Day.

Here is a little bit of what Lisa has to say:
"I am walking in honor of my dear friend Michelle, who lost her battle with breast cancer on April 3, 2009, at the age of 37. I am walking for my sisters and my nieces. I am walking for my mother and my aunts. I am walking for my girlfriends and their daughters. I am walking for my sons and my husband. I am walking for the 1 in 8 women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer. I walk, because I can not walk away."

I ask you to please visit her at Under The Laundry Heap and if you can, please donate and I ask that you send others her way, so they can donate too! Also a few words of encouragement, I am sure would go a long way! :)

2 comments:

  1. I always support my friend who does the 3 day walk...This is a great blog entry!

    ReplyDelete