expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:
"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. What color is your front door?
White and it seriously needs to be repainted so we are thinking of going with red!

2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings.
I have three brothers ages 40, 19 and 12. I also have three sisters ages 38, 26 and 8. My oldest sister passed away in 2006 and she is truly missed!

3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite?

The Red Spotted Purple butterfly
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo?
Probably not

5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care?
Don't care I think she is kinda annoying to be honest!

6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu?
Yes I am a bit nervous now that it has invaded the town we live in........

7. Hard or soft pillows?
In the middle

8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard?
I have no idea and which neighbor! lol

9. What was the color of the last car you saw?
Black

10. When does your driver's license expire?
Nov 2013

11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.
5011

12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first?
My left ;)

13. How would you respond to the letter below if you were an advice columnist.

"I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin. Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments. I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with. Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also. Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?"

I would let her know that calling herself ugly whether or not it is true is not doing her any justice. That she needs to look at the positives in her life and be happy for who and what she is because only then will she find someone to love her. No one wants to be with a person that thinks badly of themselves. She needs to spend more time socializing and putting herself out there and maybe less on her career. Maybe she might think of hiring a matchmaker!

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

1 comment:

  1. Please take necessary precautions when going to crowded places...swine flu is creating a great scare and it's wise to be careful...

    I think a red door would be interesting, though!

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete