expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 6, 2009

Manic Monday #162

How often do you change your toothbrush?
We change them every two or three months.

What is your favorite item of clothing to shop for?
Jeans are definitely my favorite!

Do you use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)?
I use Facebook, Myspace, I frequent several forums and I just got a Twitter, not sure I "get" Twitter.

Which do you use most often?
I use Facebook all the time! lol

If this meme looks fun visit Manic Monday!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...you'll have to share your jean shopping secret with me since they are the thing I hate shopping for the most!

    Once you get some followers and follow back on twitter it will start to be a little more clear...I'm addicted!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every two to three months changing your toothbrush sounds so much better than how often we change ours. We're going to have to start doing that.

    ReplyDelete