expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday Thunks

A brief description of the meme:
"We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!"

Now on to the questions and of course my answers!

1. If you could sky write anything you wanted, what would it be?
2. Did you get drunk at your prom?
Nope I did not go to my prom.

3. What is your favorite spice to use cooking?
Garlic Powder would have to be my favorite spice!

4. What color is your roof?
Uhmmm let me go look.............................it's brown.

5. In a land far, far away I am the ruler of the universe!

6. In the Miss USA pageant, Miss California was asked; "Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?" and her answer was; "Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman."

Do you
think that cost her the crown?
I think it was a crap answer, but no I do not think it cost her the crown!

7. Do you watch Miss USA/Miss America pageants?
When I was a kid and lived at home we watched the pageants every year. Since I moved out on my own I have only watched them a handful of times. I actually watched last year's Miss America pageant, but not this year's.

8. Have you ever driven/ridden on a tractor?
I have ridden on a tractor, but not driven one. I think it would be awesome to drive a tractor!

9. For the parents - what cartoon/children show did your child watch obsessively?
Let's see we will go with when they were around 3-4 years old:
Cameron - Bob the Builder and Dora the Explorer
Princess - Dora the Explorer and sadly the Teletubbies
Spunky - Clifford and The Backyardigans
T-man - Transformers and Ben 10 Alien Force

10. If I set a level on your living room floor - would it show that it was level?
I think so.....gosh I would hope so!

11. What was the last restaurant you ate at?
Sit down - Chuy's; Fast food - Taco Bell

12. What's the picture on your wall calendar for this month?
This month it is Sith Dooku on our Star Wars Clone Wars calendar.

13. Are you superstitious?
Depends, so I guess that would be a yes.

14. If I get into your car and turn on the radio - what type of radio station will I hear?
My favorite stations play all the hits!

15. Would you rather wake up with a snake in your bed or a lizard?
What a choice, I am gonna go with the Lizard although I have no idea why.

16. Do you think schools have changed at all since the Columbine tragedy 10 years ago?
I think in some ways they have changed.

In what ways?
I am only speaking for the schools that I am familiar with, they pay more attention to who is coming and going and they have installed cameras throughout the school.

For more Thursday Thunkers please visit here!

9 comments:

  1. Great answers, have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy Thursday, and the rest of the wewek, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #9...teletubbies...I feel for you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers, have a happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You sent ME down memory lane. When asked if I watch those pageants I said no. But I too grew up watching them. With only one TV and three channels there wasn't much choice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Love #4! I did the same thing! And mine turned out to be brown too. I played too... check out my answers, HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it sad how many of up had to check our roofs? So glad my daughter was never into teletubbies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just guessed on my rough... To lazy to actually walk outside. :D

    ReplyDelete