expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, April 11, 2009

PhotoHunt: Triangle

This week's theme for PhotoHunt is "Triangle". Ok so no matter how hard I tried the last few days I could think of nothing to take a photo of that would fit with "Triangle". After driving around with the camera in my car for a few days and still nothing, an idea finally came to me!

I decided to have the kids lay down in the yard in the shape of a Triangle. It did not come out as well as I had originally thought, but we all had a good time and got a big laugh out of it! LOL!
For more photos and this week's PhotoHunt check out: tnchick.com

8 comments:

  1. Cute idea and cute kids, too.
    Mine's up , too
    http://sandyben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet they enjoyed that! I hope the ground there wasn't as wet as it is here! Looks like a nice day though... what fun! Mine is up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea. They look like they were having a good time with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an absolutely wonderful way to get a triangle. So creative. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this weeks theme. Great photos too! I think that you're the first one to do this. I would have but I only have one kid.

    I found it hard to find triangles in my house this week but I did finally find some. If you're like me you'll see triangles all over the place now.

    Mine's up and ready...come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I randomly picked you blog to visit out of the comments on TNChick, but you won't Believe how similar our two photos are! Mine is from 1991, though! ;-)

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! that's really cool idea for our theme this week. Am sure, the kids had fun with that:) My PH entry is up too. Hope to see you there.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great....LOL. I was going to do sandwhiches but ran out of time...

    ReplyDelete