expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 13, 2009

Manic Monday #163

Do you recycle? Why or why not?
We do recycle, but are not hardcore about it. We started recycling when the city gave everyone a big blue recycling trash can to put anything paper, glass and plastic in. So we try to do our best to put what we can in there.

Would you rather be a pirate or a prince/princess?
A princess for sure! The adventures of a pirate would be fun, but way to scary for me! I am a wuss! lol

Are you into astrology? If yes, how does it affect your life?
Yes am into astrology, but it does not run my life! I think it is neat to read horoscopes etc and see the similarities in my and my families lives.

If this meme looks fun visit Manic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you are doing your part in recycling.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete