expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tell Me Thursday

This week's Wordless Wednesday is a picture of Spunky from way back in 2006. The picture was taken in the backyard at our old duplex, during Princess and my littlest sister Hannah's joint birthday party! You see Princess and my youngest sister are only ten days apart so we almost always have a joint party for them! :) Here are a few more old photos from the party, I hope you enjoy.

The birthday girls, Princess and Hannah!
This is a picture that makes me LOL! it's of my dad (in the middle) , my kiddos and Hannah (my little sister)! If you would like to join in the fun and tell the back story to your Wordless Wednesday post or just to read the stories behind others photos please visit Tell Me Thursday!