expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #120

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined!

1. Join me in putting on a happy face!!

2. Put a little humor in your day!

3. Happiness is what you make of it.

4. Dazed and confused. lol

5. I'm waiting for life to hit a lull.

6. Chocolate is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with family and catching a movie not sure what yet, tomorrow my plans include hopefully attacking the front yard and catch all area in the back and Sunday, I want to figure out what fun thing to do with the kids that Princess can do also with her broken wrists......if you have any ideas please send them my way!!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend!

    I so agree, chocolate is so hard to resist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same answer for #6, I also agree with you about #3. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. Your #3 is right on.
    By the way, I love your header photo.

    ReplyDelete