expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #119

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined!

1. Anonymous...was having a seriously bad day.....

2. Love is a ever changing emotion.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course". ~William Shakespeare

4. Flowers and everything being green is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when you have CHOCOLATE!

6. Cute little fuzzy chicks MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Yes Man with my man :), tomorrow my plans include more yard work and Sunday, I want to have an awesome Easter!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here