expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 of 52

"52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!"

This afternoon I realized that we had not taken any pictures this week and definitely none of me. So I grabbed the kids and went out into the backyard for some photo opps. These two are my favorites, I could not seem to choose between them! Please excuse the goofy faces we were being totally silly! Oh and you gotta love how excited my son looks! lol

To join in on the 52 Weeks challenge or just to see some awesome photos visit Forever in Blue Jeans.

11 comments:

  1. Love the silly impromptu photo shoot.. and welcome to the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! And oh my gosh..you look like a kid yourself! What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you have a rock star there! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun. I love the face your boy made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your son's face too! It made me laugh. Thanks for posting such fun picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like great fun!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly faces are always fun, and the kids enjoy those kind so much better. Fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun picture! did the girls alternate taking pictures? they did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Silly....mine this week was a silly one, too! I guess great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures, so glad you're playing along! It's so nice to see you and your kids, love their silliness, I bet they keep you laughing all the time!

    So glad my button explanation worked for you too!

    ReplyDelete