expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 26, 2009

8 Things

Julie over at A Day in Our Life tagged me in this meme and you all know I love a good meme so I had to join in! :)

The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers
4. Tell them that they have been tagged.


8 Things I Look Forward To
  1. Cameron's birthday next week
  2. The summer and all the fun we will have!
  3. Jeremy's leg being totally healed
  4. Finally having the garage cleaned out
  5. Getting all the laundry done
  6. Seeing if my flowers grow
  7. Princesses play this next week @ school
  8. The 4th of July!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
  1. I did 3 loads of dishes by hand since the dishwasher is still broken.
  2. I went to the grocery store.
  3. I blogged, blogged and did more blogging.
  4. I did a few loads of laundry.
  5. I worked on my garden. :)
  6. I organized the crafts stuff in the garage.
  7. I messed around on the mommy forum.
  8. and finally I went to bed! It was an easy day! lol

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

  1. I wish I could keep plants alive.
  2. I wish I could stay focused.
  3. I wish I could get more accomplished everyday.
  4. I wish I could paint.
  5. I wish I could be more motivated about working out.
  6. I wish I could take the kids to Disneyland!
  7. I wish I could manage to find a job that I love.
  8. I wish I could just get it done already!

8 Shows I Watch
  1. House
  2. Big Love
  3. True Blood
  4. CSI
  5. American Idol
  6. Dancing With The Stars
  7. Surviving Suburbia
  8. Table for 12

8 Bloggers That I Tagged
  1. Sheila @ Ma Vie Folle
  2. Becca @ BeccA's Buzz
  3. Carrie @ Chocolate the Other white meat
  4. Dawn @ Dawn's Daily Life
  5. Lisa @ Under The Laundry Heap
  6. Dee @ Diary of a future Doula and Midwife
  7. Wondermomma @ Crackers and Chaos
  8. Mary @ Owlhaven

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, fun! I haven't done a meme in sooo long! Thanks for the tag, I'll do this one soon.

    Hey, by the way, I don't have HBO anymore, I miss Big Love :( I hate to even ask what's going on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks simple. I'll try and do this this week. Sore. Very sore. : ) lol.

    ReplyDelete