expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tell Me Thursday

Today I received a curious comment on my blog about participating in a meme called Tell Me Thursday. I decided to check it out and I came across the coolest idea for a meme. It's all about telling the back story to your WW post. So if you are like me and always feel compelled to tell a story about your photo you now have the opportunity to do so!! :)

So let's begin my first Tell Me Thursday post. Yesterday I posted a photo for Wordless Wednesday of Spunky and our friend's dog Chevy. It was taken way back in 2006 at Shawn and Sharon's house during one of our many visits. I do not remember all the details of why we were visiting, but Jodi and family must have been there as well because Chevy is their puppy. It is one of my favorite photos of Spunky even though she does not look very thrilled to be taking the picture! lol

If you would like to join in the fun and tell the back story to your Wordless Wednesday post or just to read the stories behind others photos please visit Tell Me Thursday!