expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Poodle Skirt part 2

I finished the Poodle skirt this afternoon for Princess's 50's Day/Dance at school tomorrow! Boy what a project that was to do without a sewing machine!! lol It took me about 2hrs to do all the sewing by hand which really was not all that much. It has been forever since I have sewn anything so I was a bit slower than usual.

All in all this was a pretty easy project and was relatively inexpensive to make. When I sit down to make Spunkmeister her Poodle skirt later on this week it will be much easier the second time around! Here is the How To site I used for directions on how to make the skirt. If you ever give this a try and need any help please feel free to ask me! I would love to help! :) Oh and of course be on the lookout for pictures from her 50's Day/Dance!

Inside of the skirt with the sewing done before the elastic
Photobucket

After the waist is finished, before the poodle and leash are added
Photobucket

and the final product!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket