expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

1. Thanksgiving is this week! Where are you going? Besides eating, what do you do on Thanksgiving? Do you have any family traditions you’d like to share with us? Don’t forget to take pictures! (You’ll be asked to show them next Monday! This will also prove handy for Coffee Chat!)

We are going across the street to grandma's house for this year's Thanksgiving dinner. Mom and I are splitting the meal. She is making the Turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and dessert and I am making the yams, green bean casserole, ham, corn on the cob and stuffing.

One of our traditions is to make a Thankful Tree each Thanksgiving. It is really easy to make to see how and to see our tree from last year click here ! We all really enjoy making this craft and we will be making ours on Wednesday!


2. What is your favorite gadget? Why is it your favorite? If money was not an object, what gadget would you buy for yourself?

Hummm my favorite gadget is my computer, my friends live on it! lol If money was not an object I would buy a Wii! I want one so badly, but cannot justify the cost!


3. You’ve been chosen to be a contestant on “Survivor” and you leave in 6 weeks. How will you spend the next 6 weeks to prepare for the challenge?

OMG I would never be on "Survivor" to begin with, but if I was gosh I would need to start working out ASAP!! lol I would also need to start mentality preparing myself for the crap you go through on that show. Although I have only watched it a few times so I guess watching reruns would be a good idea!


4. How many times a week do you visit the ATM machine? Do you normally carry a lot of cash? How often do you use credit cards? Are you pretty good at paying off your balance every month? How do you control your credit card spending?

I do not ever visit the ATM because I do not have a bank account. I do not carry around a lot of cash just what I need for the purchases I am getting at the moment. I have a prepaid credit card so I do not use it often maybe three times a month. I have to pay off the balance because it is prepaid so if I want to use it again, I have to pay it off! I control my spending by having a prepaid credit card!

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

4 comments:

  1. I had the same thoughts on being on Survivor.

    We made a thankful tree one year... my DD put "I'm thankful I'm not a turkey."

    LOL!!!

    My Meme is up, come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool about the Thankful Tree! What a lovely tradition :)

    Have a great week ahead!

    My entry is here

    Please do stop by if you have a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Thankful Tree! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about Thanksgiving traditions! The tree is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete