expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Happy birthday to Me!
Happy birthday to Me!
Happy birthday to Me!!!!!
Happy birthday to Me! lol

Today is my birthday and I seriously cannot believe I am 32yrs old!! It does not seem like I was 18yrs old 14yrs ago WTF!?! lol My hair is going silver not gray mind you and it does not bother me, I actually quite like it! My mind is going nuts, but I think that has more to do with my four kids all 11yrs and younger than with me getting older! lol

I am though feeling quite weird about this birthday like I am crossing some sort of weird bridge. Turning 30 did not bother me I made sure of that and last year turning 31 was also no big deal. For some reason though this year the big 32 has my stomach turning loops! I think maybe it has more to do with the fact that I have not accomplished even half of what I had thought I would or that I had planned for myself. I struggle to make myself better everyday, but somehow it never feels like enough. I am very happy and blessed to have my family and friends, I love you all! :)

3 comments: