expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Happy birthday to Me!
Happy birthday to Me!
Happy birthday to Me!!!!!
Happy birthday to Me! lol

Today is my birthday and I seriously cannot believe I am 32yrs old!! It does not seem like I was 18yrs old 14yrs ago WTF!?! lol My hair is going silver not gray mind you and it does not bother me, I actually quite like it! My mind is going nuts, but I think that has more to do with my four kids all 11yrs and younger than with me getting older! lol

I am though feeling quite weird about this birthday like I am crossing some sort of weird bridge. Turning 30 did not bother me I made sure of that and last year turning 31 was also no big deal. For some reason though this year the big 32 has my stomach turning loops! I think maybe it has more to do with the fact that I have not accomplished even half of what I had thought I would or that I had planned for myself. I struggle to make myself better everyday, but somehow it never feels like enough. I am very happy and blessed to have my family and friends, I love you all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday!

    My hubby also celebrated his birthday recently.

    ReplyDelete