expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 24, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme #42

This week's Give me Five topic is "sub sandwich toppings &/or condiments." I really enjoy sub sandwiches especially hot subs. My favorite place to get a sub sammie is at Thundercloud Subs which is based here in my hometown! :)

Here are my favorite toppings to go on my warm Roast Beef sub:
1. Hot or spicy Mustard
2. Lettuce
3. Onion
4. Black Olive
5. Vinegar

For more Give Me Five Monday participants check out BeccA's Buzz!

7 comments:

  1. We have a few similar items. I'm hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good List...I have not tried the hot mustand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I'm not a big onion fan so much but I do love salt and pepper too. I've had vinegar and oil on my subs before too, that was yummy, but messy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like my subs warm too. Vinegar sounds good. I bet I'd like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum to the warm sub, but I'm not a fan o Roast Beef...it's the taste, and the texture. Strangely enough I love their Steak & Cheese...hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exchange the mustard for mayo, and I could eat that sub! thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love onions on everything pretty much. Sometimes I eat them and I can actually smell the onion coming through my pores. It's nasty but I LOVE ONIONS! Lol. (so I try hard not to eat them as much)

    ReplyDelete