expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, November 16, 2008

BlizzCon2008

While reading through Yahoo News earlier today I started reading about BlizzCon2008. I really get a kick out of how in depth people get with their costumes when going to an event such as this. It must take a lot of time and effort to make some of the outfits they come dressed in!

Now I know that Trekkies spend a lot of time dressing up for Star Trek Conventions, but never had I heard of another group of people that put so much effort into something of this sort! I love it and if I had the time and money I would so be there dressed as my favorite World Of Warcraft character with Hammerhawk at my side!! :) LOL

Here are some pictures of BlizzCon that I thought were just awesome:

A Night Elf Priest and a Blood Elf Priest:
Two cute Draenei chicas:
A Blood Elf Hunter:
Not sure but I am thinking a Night Elf or Human/Warlock or Mage:
He has too be a Gnome Warlock:
Blood Elf Priest:
Blood Elf Posse:
Best Costume winner riding on an animatronic Turtle! lol

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of time and effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok the first one is so wrong...those two shouldn't be HAPPY to be together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Your blog is great, and I know something about the night elves, they are the race I WOW power leveling when I get my first account:The reclusive Night Elves power leveling[ were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft Power Leveling. These shadowy, immortal beings were the first to study magic and let it loose throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before Warcraft I. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races. The Night Elves barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their wondrous homeland was shattered and drowned by the sea. I love this race and suggested everyone that start their WOW power leveling a rogue or druidof night elf

    ReplyDelete