expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

1. Do you think it’s okay to bring your own snacks into the movie theater? Why or why not?

I am going to say yes because I do it and have for at least the last 8yrs! They charge way to much to even get into the movie, there is no way I am going to pay for all six of us to have drinks and snacks at the inflated prices!

2. If someone were following you, would you:
A. Attempt to lose them.
B. Turn around and confront them, asking them what in the heck were they doing??
C. Nothing.
D. Something else (do tell!)

Tell us about a time when you thought someone was following you. (Don’t we all have those stories? I do!)

D) I would drive to the nearest police station and have actually been placed in this position years ago when the boy was a baby!

3. What is your highest level of education? What were/are your thoughts about school? Would you ever consider going back to school? If so, for what? If not, why not?

I have finished high school and have a little bit of college under my belt! I have never actually enjoyed school although I do understand the need for it! Yes I have considered going back to school for several reasons. I still am not sure what I want to be when I grow up though! lol

4. Do you order photos online? Do you print your own photos or go someplace to print them off? And do you order photographic gifts too?

To answer questions #1 and 2 at the same time........I have ordered them online although I prefer to take my memory card to Walgreen's or some such place to print them. Nope I have never done photographic gifts, but I have considered it!

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

2 comments:

  1. I agree they charge way to much for snacks at the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 41 and i still do not know what I want to be when I grow up lol :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete