Friday, November 21, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #99
1. The last band I saw live was Tom Petty way back in 2002! It was my first "real" outing after giving birth to Spunky! We had a lot of fun even though my ex got drunk and slept through the whole concert............
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is getting together with family and eating all the GOOD FOOD!! lol
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is pure craziness!! I am all over the damn place trying to get it all finished most years!
4. Thoughts of this weekend, Thanksgiving, Sweeney Todd(which we are currently watching) and bedtime fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear clothes that show off my curves, but as of right now I do not want to accentuate the curves I have! lol
6. Bagpipes remind me of Kilts and Kilts make me wanna laugh! ;)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my famous Spinach Stuffed Pasta and watching Wall-E with the family, it is our weekend with T-man so I am thrilled! :), tomorrow our plans include Brynn's birthday party @ Chuck E Cheese! and Sunday, I want to watch the season finale of True Blood!!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here