expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #99


1. The last band I saw live was Tom Petty way back in 2002! It was my first "real" outing after giving birth to Spunky! We had a lot of fun even though my ex got drunk and slept through the whole concert............

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is getting together with family and eating all the GOOD FOOD!! lol

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is pure craziness!! I am all over the damn place trying to get it all finished most years!

4. Thoughts of this weekend, Thanksgiving, Sweeney Todd(which we are currently watching) and bedtime fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear clothes that show off my curves, but as of right now I do not want to accentuate the curves I have! lol

6. Bagpipes remind me of Kilts and Kilts make me wanna laugh! ;)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my famous Spinach Stuffed Pasta and watching Wall-E with the family, it is our weekend with T-man so I am thrilled! :), tomorrow our plans include Brynn's birthday party @ Chuck E Cheese! and Sunday, I want to watch the season finale of True Blood!!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

6 comments:

  1. If kilts make you laugh, take a look at the photo I found for this week's fill-in.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started doing my Christmas shopping yesterday. Since we're cutting back drastically this year, it shouldn't take long! LOL. I do a LOT of it online. I find great deals and even better coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Tom Petty in 2002 as well and it was a great concert (as we were front row with some interesting characters). He even posed for our camera a few times.
    I agree with #5!
    I've been trying to catch Sweeny Todd, but as of yet have only seen bits and pieces of it, though I really would like to see it all the way through as it looks very interesting.
    Hope you enjoy your weekend, sounds productive, Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your week-end sounds wonderful..have lots of fun and have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete