expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #97


1. My blueprint for success includes whatever comes to mind at the moment! lol

Photobucket
2. 100 Grand was the last candy I ate.

3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Mary Kay Age-Fighting Moisturizer.

4. Playing WOW can be good therapy. lol

5. I'd like to tell you about how crazy this week has been!

6. Loyalty is my strongest characteristic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling with all four kids plus the man and watching Journey to the Center of the Earth!!, tomorrow my plans include Making the Thankful Tree with the kids for Thanksgiving and Sunday, I want to clean the fish tank and clean up the backyard!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

2 comments:

  1. What's WOW? I'm having one of those weeks this week LOL! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries it is World Of Warcraft the silly online game I am addicted too! lol

    ReplyDelete