expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #98

1. Please feel free to visit my site often :)

2. When I cut up garlic I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

3. My favorite thing to cook is Pumpernickel Bread click here for the recipe.

4. Sunflower seeds are something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about my kiddos, they always make me laugh and give they give the best hugs!!

6. Little girls dressed in barely there clothing and makeup always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to installing and playing the new World of Warcraft expansion Wrath of the Lich King!!, tomorrow my plans include taking Spunky to her BFF's birthday party and Sunday, I want to get caught up on laundry!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

2 comments:

  1. mmm, I LOVE pumpernickel toast! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those little pumpernickle breads with that spread on them. I think it's cooked Jimmy Dean sausage mixed with velveeta cheese. You spread it on the bread and put under the broiler til it gets a bit brown.

    OMG, its sooooooooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete