expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bedtime?

I have an issue with going to bed at a decent hour as you can tell by the time of most of my posts! I honestly do not want to go to bed early or even at the right time whatever that might be........ lol I have many reasons for staying up later than I should. Some of them include wanting time for myself after the kids go to bed, staying up late to get booty(hehehe), getting side tracked with a good movie or playing my game, blogging cause I get my best ideas late at night etc etc...

So I was wondering why do you stay up late? Do you stay up most nights or are you a early to bed early to rise kinda person? Do you have any advice for me to help change my ways so I can try to crash earlier? Any advice appreciated! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wake up earlier and you'll go to bed earlier.

    I go to bed around 10. I fall asleep listening to Anderson Cooper. I'm up at 6.

    Good luck. What about a warm bath and hot cup of tea. But not too late on the tea, you don't wanna be peeing all night.

    ReplyDelete