expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #100


1. My stomach is is so incredibly full!!
2. Everything is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is a huge horrible mess right now!
4. Hawaii is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of Pine Trees reminds me of Ruidoso!
6. A good nights sleep is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Grandma's w/the kids of course to eat homemade Banana Bread and play Uno!, tomorrow my plans include well not much at all I think we are going to watch Kung Fu Panda at some point and Sunday, I want to hummmm maybe tackle the yard?! lol

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

4 comments:

  1. Eating banana bread at grandma's sounds good to me. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... Everything? Really?? The knobs on the cabinets and the kitchen sink? :-p

    oooh, Hawaii :-D Take me with you ~puppy (*)_(*) eyes~

    Kung Fu Panda was a cute movie, and save me a piece of Banana Bread and a seat at the card table ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. I soooo want banana bread right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I've never been to Hawaii...
    I'd so love some sleep right now! lol
    I adore pine, it reminds me of home.
    I hope you have an enjoyable weekend, Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete