expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been tagged with a bloggy award! :)

I want to thank my bloggy friend Sheila for tagging me with this sweet award! :)
“And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship’s flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship’s flower will bloom for you. “

I am tagging the seven bloggy friends below because I find their blogs to be interesting, fun and they always give me a new way to look at things which is something I love. :) I am tagging in no particular order BeccA from BeccA's Buzz, Melody from Slurping Life, Carrie from Chocolate the Other White Meat, Karen from Write From Karen, Lisa from From Under The Laundry Heap, Dee from Just This One Life and Bridget from "And Miles To Go Before We Sleep".

::Start copying here::
Here are the rules for this tag:
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,
2.) Link back to who passed you this tag,
3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 bloggers who you think you are bloggy friends with.