expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

This one needs words. My mom just found some pictures at her house that are gosh 7yrs old so I decided to use one of the newly found photos for today's WW. This one is my oldest baby(who is now 10)and my grandmother who passed this Feb 07'. I love you and miss you Grammy!
For more Wordless Wednesday participants check out these wonderful blogs:
5 Minutes for Mom!
Three Peas in a Pod!
And Miles To Go Before We Sleep!

7 comments:

  1. What a treasure to find. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are truly precious. I so miss mine too. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable - how wonderful to have found family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a precious gift to find!! Just lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful memory! Thanks for linking back to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I am so delighted for you to have a wonderful treasure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious thanks for sharing that memory!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete