expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The letter "N"

Today's Alphabet Soup is brought to you by the Letter N.

Here are some things that begin with the letter "N" that bring me happiness, joy or that bring some much needed humor to my life!

Notebooks: This is one that is really important too me. If it were not for all my little notebooks full of lists and things I would be so lost!

Naps: This is one that I am beginning to understand the point of well at least for adults! lol Now that all the kids are in school during the day I sometimes have a chance to grab a nap before they get home and let me tell you they are the best!

Needs: This is here for all the needs I have and all the needs other's have of me.

Nicotine: UGH I am sooooo not fond of smokers and the nasty smell it leaves behind! I will not go off on a huge rant and if you are a respectful smoker than you are not included in my rant! lol I understand how addictive Nicotine and cigarettes can be I smoked for 10yrs or so altogether, but I have quit and so can you! If you are going to choose to smoke though can you do it away from mother's and their children, away from the front doors of businesses and restaurants!? Could you just have respect for those people around you that have asthma(like my son and I) and you give a damn asthma attack to everytime we pass by you!

Nature: I love being out in the outdoors and taking pictures of the flowers/animals just being able to soak up the sun!

Nocturnal: I am seriously nocturnal and need to figure out how to get to bed earlier!

I am sure there are many more, but I am having a really hard time comming up with any. I think N has got to be one of the hardest letters so far!

1 comment:

  1. I was really surprised at how hard N was. But you came up with some good ones. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete